Sunday, May 13, 2007

Being me

I'm quite flexible when it comes to being by myself. I can be with other people and be alone. No bragging by the way. [none taken.]Sometimes, I tend to look like I'm alone in my own crowd and I'm not even trying.I don't even notice. Then someone would approach me and ask if there was something wrong or bothering me. It's just me... being me. That's all. I guess I'm like what you call an arbiter.Speaking of observing, there are also circumstances wherein you get to know other people just by looking at them. You get to familiarize with them by the way they dress, they react to another person, they move about. It's totally normal. There are people who are introvert and extrovert at the same time. Believe me, I know some people. Heck, my friends told me that I'm one of such

It has been my habit to hunger myself of people. It's refreshing.Yes sometimes being alone is worthwhile. There are no hassles, no demanded social interactions, no one to bother you, no one to meddle with your decisions or whatsoever, no one to give you crappy opinions, the picture is all yours.Let me reiterate. Take note 'sometimes'. No man is an island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home