Wednesday, January 24, 2007

cherry blossom girl

Thinking of changing my camera. Been asking around whether i could trade it in for a brand new one, but its slim pickens! Can't ask mum, i don't deserve any more spoiling for her. Brothers are right. I can be such a brat! But am getting something done this weekend. Can't wait! Thanks ma!
Even my handphone is so crappy, so easily influenced by other people. I bought it at first because my ex had the same model, and it looked quite techy. Sound quality..bahhh..lousy lousy. I'll need to work when i get back to Melbourne and hopefully save enough for a new one. That is a definate yes.!

A time for changes ey? Mama said ive changed alot, mostly because she was surprised i stayed home more than i goout. haha. It's all good yeah? I enjoy staying home and doing all the house chores, and relaxing as much as i can, even when i don;t need to. My trip home has made me a good daughter. yeay! Much lenient and wayyy easier to carry a conversation with my folks compared to 6 months ago. Like a huge mirror hung in betweeen us, where i would only want to face myself..to pond over my own reflection and what goes in my own world. But yea. I'm changing for the better.I hope.

Nothing is static, in time, something good will turn up when you least expect it to, even better when you look forward for it. In a short span of time, you're able to juggle around and pick up the pieces and starting from now i;m trying my best to piece them together..so i see what i like, when i can say, ahh complete! Pointless to say much now, a girl can only dream, and yes! being a Pisces, i will dreammm till it comes true. blesssed the child:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home